Parking in SLO
Because the Lofts are located at the heart of downtown, we do not have a parking lot or valet. Each suite includes one (1) parking pass for each night’s stay. The parking pass is valid at the City parking structure located at 871 Marsh Street (corner of Marsh & Chorro), approximately 2 blocks away.
Guests will be responsible for any daily parking rates in/out of the parking structures or meters, etc.
Parking in downtown SLO can be a challenge, but there are a few options:
In general, meters are valid from 9 am to 6 pm everyday (or 1 to 6pm on Sundays)
• 2-hour time limits, although some allow up to 10 hours
• Coin operated, although some accept credit cards
Prices vary, most meters are $1.50/hr. Free from 6 pm to 9 am. Overnight restrictions may apply.
City Parking Structures
The City has 3 conveniently located public parking structures in the downtown area:
• 871 Marsh Street | corner of Marsh & Chorro Parking Pass Valid
• 842 Palm Street | corner of Palm & Chorro
• 919 Palm Street | corner of Palm & Morro
The 1st hour is free and $1 per hour or fraction thereof.
City Parking Lots
There are several City parking lots with metered spaces:
• Lot 9 | 680 Monterey Street
• Lot 10 | 640 Higuera Street
• Lot 14 | 630 Palm Street
• Lot 15 | 699 Monterey Street
Guests may also choose to park for free on nearby residential streets (approximately 3-4 blocks away). Please note that even residential streets may have restricted hours, or require permits. Please read all street signs carefully for parking restrictions.